Sunday, March 16, 2008

The Premiere Was Awesome !!

Howdy to all those in Austin who attended our premiere! It was a blast. We sold out the theater and got a standing ovation! But the highlight was after the screening, at our afterparty in the Enchanted Forest (ripe with burlesque dancers, beatboxers, body artists, and a whole host of elves creating art all around us). I got to dance with Tyson, who is apparently famous on YouTube for his incredible robot moves, but the best part was that someone who had seen the film came up and thanked me. "Your movie gave me a safe space. For those two hours, I could just relax and be myself and laugh and have fun, and I didn't have to worry. Those were the best two hours I've had in the last nine years." Yeah, it kinda tore me up. I suppose everyone cries at their afterparty. But most afterparties don't have mimes.

-- Josephine

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should post upcoming showings on the blog. I know Birmingham and Miami are coming up, but that information isn't readily available. If there are any other screenings, I'm unaware of them.

11:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home