Saturday, October 08, 2005

sexual fantasies

let's post up some sexual fantasies whatever kind you have. this is here for YOU to CONTRIBUTE. where should we start? we've collected a few to get going::

cats are pretty sexy but they tend to claw you and run off too soon.

group sex with four people i'm ACTUALLY ATTRACTED to.

sex in sacred places. like a burial ground. a church. stone cold floor. kind of near the altar.

in the train from kyoto to tokyo for just a minute and a half. or a place where you have to be quiet and discreet like staying at someone's house and controlling your passion so no one hears.

i haven't seen her in ten years. she comes into this cafe in new york. we'd been on opposite sides of the globe. she recognizes me. on the flash of seeing her what's about to happen is just obvious and any moment is too long to wait.

eyes wide shut style, anonymous, strict, unknown, masked.

i'm riding the bus home, just standing. a girl i've never seen before is sitting. we look at each other. we're both brave enough to keep looking into each others eyes. i get off at my stop. she gets off behind me. she says, "can i follow you home?" she follows me to my house and there's no stopping. we can't get out of our clothes fast enough.

i'm on beach at california, and we just sort of look at each other. he just sort of leads me down the beach to these rocks. we admire each others bodies ... he is hot.

i want to dominate a woman ... like ripping off the clothes of a girl where there's been a lot of tension for a long time. it's almost a public situation. i just start putting my hand down her shirt, forgetting all her buttons. up her skirt into her panties. warm. wet. my tongue in her mouth, her hands on my breasts.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

In my boss's office on the desk against the collection of first issue novels and transistor radios (The key is in the bureau outside his office).

Also, I would love it if Netflix could reciprocate the love I pour over it. It's a shitty girlfriend substitute.

8:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've done the public thing, the S&M thing, the forced thing, the anywhere but in a bed thing, the 3-some thing, I think all that's left is a quiet romantic night plain-old vanilla thing - I haven't done that yet. :)

11:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Instantaneous, mutual agreement with a stranger that the two of us must get nekked, sweaty and come. While dressing, realize that everyone could see us, but that they were enthralled... not disgusted.

7:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The three-some ting would be awesome. Boy, girl, and me.

Also, sitting in class, eyes meet, walking out...find a room and act calm on the way there and then once we get in, go crazy.

9:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have always fantasized about my girlfriend's sister while we're making love. I guess its because its so wrong that it feels so good and naughty. My greatest fantasy would be to subject them both to bondage in one room and force my girlfriend to watch me as I penetrate her sister while looking her straight in the eye and after that I'll screw her while I talk about my lust for her sister and how many times I've had fantasies about fucking her sister while I was inside of her... I will shout out my girlfriend's sister's name as I deposit my seed deep inside my girlfriend's belly.

9:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So I have done some thinking on this subject...The bosses office (with the boss) I have already accomplished, in the park on a picnic table I have accomplished as well...We wont even get into the trampoline stories...My personal sexual fantasy as of now I would have to say is Ms. Brittany Blockman herself...I sure wouldnt mind showing her a few of my tricks...Other than that though I want to masterbate with Josephine!!!!!!!!!

2:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A cute guy and a cute girl and myself (a male bodied individual questioning their gender) and a bed nothing fancy. Of course consented upon by all of us. No crazy wild sex just going with the flow and enjoying ourselves and maybe lots of cuddling!

4:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

- blood and cross-dressing in general.
- In the library. (maybe not I can see many reasons this would not work out well)
- Being whisked away by some rebellious girl (I am picturing someone very riot grrrl) during some sort of school function

Yeah, the internet should manifest itself into someone for me to date. (in response to ok's comment about Netflix)

1:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The 3 some thing really turns me on too.
Im a 19year old male and to have sex with this one particular girl from my school and this one particular guy from my school(together)would send me to the grave a happy man : )

9:20 PM  
Anonymous Laura said...

My fantasies are full of girls girls girls. Despite being bisexual, I've had a very limited number of experiences with girls, and there are two in particular whom I've been crushing on for several years and never had a real opportunity to do anything about it (although both of them are gay).

Mainly my fantasies involve me getting so frustrated that I can't wait a second longer and shove them against the nearest wall to fuck them silly(despite being generally submissive). A little on the rough side, but pretty straightforward and non-fetishy.
Also I've yet to have anyone, man or woman, shove me against the wall and fuck me silly....they're always much too timid and/or polite. ::sigh::

3:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home